Vampire Library Chapter 18

posted byTranquil Melancholy
on22 October 2017at11:01 AM

Dear Readers,

I am desperately hanging onto that single foreboding branch that juts out of the cliff above the purgatory ravine. Here, please enjoy your chapter while I'm suffering.

Good news to Liquor & Cigarette fans, a kind raw provider has applied to our group and will be providing the mag raw of L&C.

For those who are waiting for Oukoku Monogatari's second story... Well please wait a bit more. I'm its sole translator and I'm dying from real life stuff. xD I will at least 'try' to get it released this month.

Now to everyone who has been following us for years. It's almost time for us to renew our server and domain. Please help us by donating if you can--the donate button is on the top right. We only need around $130. Thank you very for your support in advance.

Note: In the last page of chapter 18, it REALLY DOES SAY 'CRUNCH', mind you. Like, really, 'CRUNCH' in Korean. This is NOT a translation mistake nor a result of unattentive script editing. And yes I have had an internal debate with myself and other Koreans whether I should change it to something else. But seeing how we had edited out so many lines before (leaving notes in so many chapters), I decided to leave 'crunch' as 'crunch', for once. Are we clear?

posted byelagabalus
on15 November 2017at9:06 PM

Do you need any help working on the editing/typesetting portion of Tales of the Kingdom? I worked on the original short stories and love them dearly, so I'd be happy to lend a hand (and am incredibly excited for them).

Thanks for the hard work!

posted byTranquil Melancholy
on1 November 2017at8:39 AM

@Nona, your declaration touched my heart. XD I love you too. lol

posted byNona
on28 October 2017at6:25 AM

I... love you :) Thank you very much!

posted byvalja
on26 October 2017at3:24 PM

Thank you for the new chapter!! <3

posted bytokkei12
on23 October 2017at9:38 PM

Thank you for more Vampire Library!

posted byHideaki
on23 October 2017at8:46 PM

Thank you so much for the update! You have worked hard. I don't know what kind of situation you are facing but please don't lose hope and hang there. I'm rooting for you!

posted bycats
on23 October 2017at6:42 PM

Thank you very much for the new chapter!!

posted byMaute50
on23 October 2017at12:05 PM

Thank you very much for all your work to share the new chapter, I'm really happy to read!!

posted bydaria
on22 October 2017at8:32 PM

**throws rope** climb up, girl, climb up!!! :)
hang in there, y'all (errr, no pun intended)~