Gantz 323, Depths of an alien world

on 26 August 2010 at 09:55

We messed up. We forgot that our raw provider was on vacation so we didn't start on this chapter until two weeks have passed. hahaha And then when he came back, he had a trip to Japan next, so we ended up using a public raw. Is anybody here a scanlator? Ever scanlate a manga with raws smaller than your release size? lol The public raw of this chapter is like 900px height, and our release size is 1100px. Dear, god of wars, my battle with this raw was very very menacing, the outcome is as you will see when you download it. I mean, 1100px height isn't even big to begin with and the raw is smaller? Grrrr... It's extremely hard to squeeze out every ounce of details. Can you believe this shit? I mean, all the screentones in this crazy manga has patterns, do you have any ideas how hard it is to keep those details when the raw is small, blurry, ugly, and totally dirty.

Anyway, let's talk about this chapter content, it is: sadness. So sad. T.T Let's cry together after you finish reading it.

Oh, by the way, if anybody here can help scanning the raws for us until our raw provider come back from his trip, I will be very grateful. Please...somebody! There gotta be someone! (starting from the next chapter 324 would be nice.)

One more random talk, StarcraftII is fun. I like the queen of blade, she has zerg stilettoes attached to her feet. After seeing that I have the urge to go buy a new pair of stilettoes myself. I also like Protoss design, so advance and so cute.

I saw a Valentine wallpaper of StarcraftII few weeks ago saying,"my life for Aiur, my love for you". (The sentence's stuck in my head until now.) Didn't save it and couldn't find it anymore but this is the heart that was in there, isn't it cute. ♥

My life for Aiur, my love for you.

posted by Fishbot
on 17 September 2010 at 14:51
Hi guys and gals from whatever. I've got the raw for chapter 325 if you need it. E-mail me for details, thanks.
on 31 August 2010 at 09:52
Oh, it turns out our mod was sleeping. he didn't mistake it for a spam. my bad. lol
on 31 August 2010 at 02:24
oooh the wallpaper! I'm sorry, our mod thought the link was a spam, so it didn't appear now. XD lol
posted by wanderingguy
on 30 August 2010 at 18:36
on 28 August 2010 at 02:51
Oh, no I didn't get it from anywhere, somebody gave it to me. lol I never know where to get a public raw. (or maybe never try to.) >.> But yeah, it gave me a hard time.
posted by Fishbot
on 27 August 2010 at 17:29
You guys've used the 900px raw from that chinese site? The one I used to translate from was about 1300px but rotated badly and so the text got cut, but their reader resizes the pages to about 900px, so you have to take the direct link of the page and paste it into the browser again to get it in its actual form. ^^;
posted by Snowdrop
on 26 August 2010 at 18:15
Sad chapter was sad. :'(
on 26 August 2010 at 12:45
I don't really play a lot of games(currently only one. xD), I only play a few with my none-existing spare time. (basically procrastinating...hahaha) I did play more when I was really young though. Now I have to do many things in a day it's hard to play any game at all; studying, painting, reading, etc, etc. *sighs*
on 26 August 2010 at 11:27
Wow TM, I had no idea you were such a gamer ^_^. And I'm sorry to hear about the raw issues, but the issue still looks great. So that shows what a great job everyone does to get bad raws to look so good.