Gantz 324, The choice of the strong

on 24 September 2010 at 06:13

We are late...again? lol Lately I feel that I say that sentence so many times. hahaha Well with various reasons--the late raw, the busy me, the busy members, etc.--we released the chapter late again. For this chapter, we had a different translator working on it. It was my Japanese friend who helped out this time while we were doing assignments at my home. So thanks to Taka we get to release this chapter a bit faster--or a little less later, depends on how you look at it. lol

I know that Chapter 325 already came out, I will try to release it as fast as possible. There are so many pages in it though, so I don't know how fast we can be. But we will try!

On the previous chapter comment section, there is this great person named Fishbot said he got the raw of 325. It'd be totally amazing if you could reply to my email. I have already sent you an email. T.T Did you not get it? Please contact me as soon as possible so maybe we don't have to buy another raw.  Thanks.

Oh, I forgot to say something important that you all might be waiting, "Enjoy the chapter!"

Edit: Oh. my. goodness. I'm so so sorry. Thanks eol for telling me that I missed one bubble. In page two, Kei was screaming Tae-chaaaaan! I was in hurry, so I wasn't careful enough. People who already downloaded the chapter earlier, please download page two again from here: http://c.imagehost.org/0282/Gantz_ch324_p02_Whatever.png For those who haven't downloaded the chapter yet, you don't have to read this. Since I already reuploaded an update version.

...and in page 12 as well. T.T One bubble on the top is the screaming of people, "kyaaa". For those who already downloaded the chapter, the updated page is here: http://c.imagehost.org/0499/Gantz_ch324_p12_Whatever.png And for those who haven't download this chapter yet, you don't have to read this since I have reuploaded the updated version of the chapter to the server. ok~ I'm so sorry for this. I think my assignments have made me crazy.

on 25 September 2010 at 12:18
Haha, I know better then anyone :P I've noticed quite a few chapters with tons of TAAAEEE-CHAN...KEEEIII-CHAAN...haha. Makes my job pretty easy though. Thanks for the kind regards. Glad you enjoy.
posted by Carrie
on 25 September 2010 at 11:44
A few pages in, I was seriously expecting the entire chapter to just be Tae and Kei shouting each others names, hahaha. Thanks for the chapter, guys. Don't worry about the time or little misses - the quality and attentiveness in getting it fixed makes up for it.
on 25 September 2010 at 03:46
Omg, again? T.T Please forgive me, everyone. In that page, people were screaming, 'kyaaaa'
posted by ordin
on 24 September 2010 at 23:18
Tmie, you miss 1 text bubble on page 12 ^^
on 24 September 2010 at 14:34
Sorry, guys. I have reuploaded the chapter. So you can redownload it or you can just download that one particular page.
on 24 September 2010 at 13:34
Yay! I agree. Those of us who love great manga, usually also love great quality. So naturally patience always wins the race. Why sacrifice quality for a few days earlier? That's my humble opinion at least :P
posted by verifyid
on 24 September 2010 at 12:08
Don't care if you're late because I love your quality~~
posted by eol
on 24 September 2010 at 11:56
the 2nd page has an empty text bubble
posted by Daisho
on 24 September 2010 at 10:55
Nice chapter, thanks a bunch guys. :]