Gantz 325, Exposed reunion

on 14 October 2010 at 05:44

Hi, people, we finally release this chapter. I have a few notes to make here about page 26.

In page 26, the last panel, the translation goes like this:
"Hey!!! Maybe we can get out of here!!", said the guy who stood a bit behind the crowd near the window.
"Get them out of here!!", shouted the people outside the window to Kei
"Hurry!!!", shouted the people outside the window to Kei.
"Get us out!!!", shouted the people inside the cage.
"Is that true?", asked the guy who was sitting in response to the first guy who said " Hey!!! Maybe we can get out of here!!!"

You see, the first sentence is 出てるかもしれないぞ!! which originally means "They seem they are going to go out now perhaps", which also sounds very wrong in Japanese. So my Japanese friend insists that this must be a typo in the printing. It should be 出れるかもしれないぞ!! which means "maybe we can get out of here!!"
×

You see?

So I decide to believe in my friend judgement. He is a Japanese, I don't argue with him. hahaha (Actually I did, I kept asking the question around fifty times over the same sentence. xD)

After you read all this, well, enjoy!!!

on 16 October 2010 at 17:21
lol, alright. Had me worried there for a minute, I actually went back and rechecked :P And yes "With great power comes great responsibility!". I'm a big spidey fan, and also read tons of american comics in addition to my manga consumption ^_^ Great stuff.
on 16 October 2010 at 17:04
@Dass Jennir Heeeh, really? I don't read american comics though. xD Never know that. haha
@Anta I think he means the japanese issue. >.>
on 16 October 2010 at 16:18
Umm...in what? The issue? There shouldn't be. Example?
posted by 4rc
on 16 October 2010 at 15:46
theres quite a lot of typos in this
posted by Dass Jennir
on 16 October 2010 at 13:07
thanks TippyToe...
i really forget Kurono met that annoying couple when he was in a date with Kei-chan.

"with great power there must also come great responsibility"

Damn spiderman...lol

on 16 October 2010 at 03:46
@robin lol yeah you would think so. But I read so many things so actually I can only remember the main story lines. I won't remember sideline characters. xD Plus they are unpleasant! Most of the time I rarely remember every tiny characters in the series. haha
posted by robin
on 15 October 2010 at 14:07
i didnt think editor would forget the scenes :D
on 15 October 2010 at 07:59
@Tippytoe & Eol Aaaah I knew it, I had a feeling they were his school friends or something. No wonder I felt so annoyed at that little b*tch even though there are only a few panels of her in the chapter. xD I had a vague feeling that Kurono used to like her and something unpleasant happened. xD
posted by TippyToe
on 15 October 2010 at 05:40
@eol From chapter 282, he's a kid who bullied Kurono in middle school(and continued to when he met Kurono and Tae). The girl is his girlfriend whom Kurono had a crush on in middle school.
on 15 October 2010 at 05:02
@eol I also wonder about it. XD I can't remember him but he gives me the impression of being Kei's friend in the school? And the girl behind him makes me feel extremely annoyed. So I believe I must have seen them before. Why else would I be annoyed at a new character. hahaha