Gantz 340, 341, 342 and the recruitment for two positions

on 9 July 2011 at 05:09

The raws of these chapters are very good. Thank you so much for the anonymous unknown public raw provider who took his time to scan them. It's been a while since we last got such details in the raw. Enjoys!

As you already know, we are in need of members. But at this moment, we are in an urgent need for two positions: a proofreader for Gantz and A dojo master for cleaning.
If you are interested in becoming a proofreader for Gantz, please take the test on the forums:
If you are interested in becoming a dojo master for cleaning, please send me a pm on our forums. :) The qualifications of the dojo master is as followed:
1. You need to be excelled in cleaning black/white and redrawing.
2. You must be able to teach/guide other people how to do it.
What the dojo master does is: Teach/gauge/guide cleaners and their skills.
As you know, the previous dojo master that I trained--Jenny--has retired. And I am in no mood to teach another one. I want an instant package, already performed in the field, sent my way. So please, if you think you are capable of doing the job, message me! Meanwhile, Snowy will be the temporary dojo master until somebody fills in. I don't want her to be too stressed since she has to clean too. So somebody please just apply for the position!

One more thing for people who interest in the cleaning position: we, now, allow people with moderate skills in photoshop to apply for the position. Just take the test on the forums, it doesn't need to be perfect. You will be sent to Snowdrop if you show us that you can, at least, use photoshop.

We went to the beach again on last Sunday. Here is the picture of the sausages I got. :) I was about to finish them all. lol When I bought the pack, it's called Mexican Shorties. I don't know why they are named like that, but it's kinda cute.

sausages - Mexican shorties

But then this week has been hell for me. All hell breaks loose. I'm so tired with life now. T.T It'd be nice to just lie down and never wake up until ten years later.

posted by Aison
on 15 July 2011 at 09:41
But we (I think I can count you in) keep reading these mangas even when the story is not so great (to put it politely). So the authors seem to be doing something right (or we something wrong). But I stopped watching the animes a long time ago. Way too much filler with even poorer storyline (hard to believe but unfortunately true).
on 14 July 2011 at 13:27
I think it depends on how long he wanna drag it on. Look at Naruto, that soap opera drags on forever with a shitty plot. >.> Very predictable. Or look at Bleach, that one can go on even without a plot at all. lol
posted by Aison
on 13 July 2011 at 22:10
Hard to say how much he has left in his tank. On the one hand I want an quick and fairly understandable end, so I can really put the whole Gantz-thing aside. But at the same time I will be a little sad because it was one of my favorite mangas. I think it's like TM said. I want to know the end otherwise I would know other things (maybe not better but at least other ;) ) to spend my time with.
on 13 July 2011 at 05:01
Speaking of "the end". How many more chapters do you imagine he has left in him?
on 13 July 2011 at 04:36
well I think everybody feels disappointed about the apocalyse thing and the alien invasion. It's very cliche. lol But I believe we still want to know the end. :-)
posted by Aison
on 13 July 2011 at 00:01
Good to know that I'm not the only one who wonders about some things. I don't know, if the author has a plan about the story and all things will make sense in the end. We have to see. But right now I'm a little disappointed. So I'm glad that you didn't drop Gantz because of that. Keep up the good work and I can ensure at least one reader.
on 11 July 2011 at 04:08
I have already stopped wondering what was on the author mind long time ago ever since the second arc began. lol It seems almost like he got nothing on his mind actually. xD So he randomly put things in. hahaha
posted by Aison
on 10 July 2011 at 05:05
Like I said, it has nothing to do with your translation. Maybe I have to be more patient and all my question will be answered in the following chapters, but I'm not so confident about this. I will leave it by that for the moment. I don't want you to bother with all the things I don't understand.

Life has always its ups and downs. Without the downs we wouldn't mind the beautiful ups. So keep looking forward.
on 9 July 2011 at 15:33
@robin thanks!
@Aison why is it confusing? Is it because our translation is confusing? o.o or is it because Gantz got hacked??
@Luna finally we sorta catch up with the latest chapter. :) Now we just have to do 343. Then I will add your colour pages into the releases. Life for me right now is so bad, not so beautiful at all. T.T
posted by Lunatikaa
on 9 July 2011 at 11:28
Thanks for the chapters was waiting for quite a lot!

PDT:
TMIE mind that life is beautiful!