Gantz 343, The pen of the lure

on 25 July 2011 at 15:44

Hi, everyone. How are you~? I'm so UN-fine. ~_~ Got runny nose here. The public raw is nice again, I hope it'll continue to be like this for a long long time. Grab your chapter here.

We're still looking for new cleaners and a proofreader for Gantz. Look at the qualifications in the previous post. You don't have to be an expert in photoshop to apply. :)

Two weeks ago I discovered a very nice place for picnicing. Here is the photo of the location and me:

new picnic place

Last week I got an e-reader as a gift, it's very nice. I tested it out with manga, books, textbooks, etc. It really does look like a paper (It's amazing how I can just sit out at the veranda under the sun and read it without destroying my eyes. haha the people who created this technology is sure smart.) and is less cumbersome. Although I still love the actual book feeling. This is very good for carrying to the uni without dragging heavy books along. (Although I never really bring textbooks to the university to begin with. lol Still, it's very nice.) The drawback about reading comics in there is that you have to set it to the correct resolution first, and it can only be in zip file extension. And it'd be a lot nicer if we can just add other language dictionaries inside by ourselves. It made me think if I should start releasing our release in iriver resolution format. XD But when I sat down and comtemplated about it, I doubt any of the leechers here really use this e-reader. haha But if you are thinking of obtaining one, go for it! It's nice. :)

e-reader

on 22 August 2011 at 07:47
Thanks. ^^ You all might not know this but we have many FEMALE members inside our group who are doing Gantz! Snowdrop, Jenny, Lunatika, etc! All of them are sexy lovely girls. xD So don't be surprised that girls are doing Gantz!<3 They are the ones who do most of the job actually, I only arrange each chapter and fix stuff. :)
posted by royl
on 22 August 2011 at 05:02
you look so beautiful wow! and u do gantz i'm in love <3
posted by kuroda
on 17 August 2011 at 20:35
Thank you for all your work!!!
posted by Hurr
on 15 August 2011 at 02:39
:D

Thanks for the chapter
posted by Oliver
on 7 August 2011 at 09:38
Haha :D! Just take your time. I am sure you will come up with something amazing :)!
on 6 August 2011 at 02:49
Yeah I know, my friend bought the tickets to the movie on the premiere in Japan or something. He said it was very disappointing. Although I was disappointed with the actors before it even came out. haha So I didn't even think of watching.
posted by robin
on 5 August 2011 at 11:01
it certainly looks nice from this angle eheh..

anyway, that gantz movie is really disappointing. it's just.. nothing.
i wasnt expecting much but i didnt think it wud be this crap.
it amazes me how they always mess up great mangas one after another; koroshiya ichi and freesia for example.
those who havent watched the movie, you're not missing anything really :(
on 4 August 2011 at 14:13
@pino This picnic place is not too far from my house but not close either. haha It's like my new secret place that I recently discovered. :) I'm glad you like the photo. And yeah, you can read manga in the e-reader. Maybe not all the e-reader but this one in particular can. @Oliver you are welcome! but now I feel pressured, I have to find new photos for the next releases! haha @Anta Ah-ha, so it works. It was my ulterior motive all along! lol Although it is entering autumn now and I don't go out anywhere as much. XD I only have new photos from the new earrings modelling for my friend. lol Time for me to search for a new place to take photos huh. XD
on 2 August 2011 at 18:26
Uh oh, TM. You've established quite the following just from your vacation photos >_< haha
Seems that has generated more comments then GantZ :D
posted by Oliver
on 2 August 2011 at 14:52
I know it is obvious, but you do look amazing, thanks for the treat ;) -> and thanks for Gantz XD!