Gantz 344 and 345

on 22 August 2011 at 06:25

Hello people, well here you go, Gantz chapter 344 and 345.

Edit: By the way, people, I forgot to credit Jenny who did all these awesome redraws on the colour pages and in other pages as well. Please know that she was the one who did it.

Before I begin to rant about where I went or what I did during the past few days. Let me say something more important about this website first. I just recently received the bill for renewing the server and the domain of Whatever project. I hope you know that I have to pay for the server and the domain for you to leech from the website. If you calculate it, it's around 11 dollars per month. I and my members have to try so hard to release each chapter and yet I have to pay for the server and the domain for several years now. It has hit me how unfair this is... lol So I am thinking of putting an ads on the site for you to click and a donation button, in hope that the money will be able to pay off the server's and the domain's bill. If you don't want to donate, then please click the advertisement as much as possible. This will start from the next release onwards, or whenever our webmaster gets around to it. (well, hopefully soon. lol) Hope you guys understand. :)

Also, we are still looking for new cleaners and a proofreader for gantz, please apply if you have too much time in your life.

Back to our 'new' usual business with my adventures. This time I have sh*tload of photos for you. lol I recently went to a forest to pick berries and mushrooms. It was fun. I like how I got lost and yet managed to get out of the forest. hahaha These are photos from the trip:

forest

where we started to get lost

green

lake

Two weeks ago, I got these origami earrings from my friend, he just recently opened a new web blog for his items. Please visit if you interest in these kinds of things. (Although I wonder if anybody who read gantz actually interesting in earrings...oh well.)

origami earrings

I also made passion curd with biscuits two days ago. It's awesome. I must thank the ancient civilization who invented curd.

passion curd + biscuits

This was from five days ago (or something around that), I woke up having a nightmare of a woman got raped. T.T It was so horrible and that was the last look she gave me before she slit her throat. I drew it right after I woke up. It was very very sad. Just wanna share my misery here.

poor thing

on 27 August 2011 at 12:34
Both the body and lens of the camera I own are nikon. I had had canon before, it was also good. But I prefer nikon more because the colours from nikon body are more vivid and the noises are more uniform. About the images, I don't really retouch the photos unless it's really necessary; e.g screwed up light, screwed up colours, censored somet nude photos, yes. lol The camera body itself doesn't decide the quality of a scenery image. What you need for good scenery images are the wide angle lenses with a very low aperture. (it also depends on the scenery, you can control the softness of the photos with your shutter speed, etc.) Hope that's helpful for you. Thank you for your support! If things don't work out, I guess I will continue to pay or use your and other guys' advice.
posted by Pino
on 27 August 2011 at 09:35
Thanks for the release. Those are some really nice shots! Which camera do you use and do you touch up your photos with photoshop afterwards? (Is it the camera that makes a nice photo or the scene? lol) I'll make sure to click on ads to help out. btw another alternative to consider would be hosting files on sites such as mediafire.
posted by Nebula
on 25 August 2011 at 18:00
What a terrible dream to be having!
(also, I'll be sure to click on the ads, and who knows, may even make a small donation.)
on 25 August 2011 at 01:12
@Burnie, it will start from the next chapter on! Thank you very much for considering it. *weeps* @Kuroda, Thank you very much!
on 25 August 2011 at 01:09
Oh my goodness, Jenny. I forgot to change the credit pages. I was thinking I forgot something. T.T Let me credit you in the news! xD
posted by Jenny
on 24 August 2011 at 22:57
TM you forgot to credit me again lol *cries in a corner looking at the color page*
posted by Burnie
on 24 August 2011 at 14:41
Thanks for the releases, excellent as usual. Where do I donate? I can't see a link anywhere and I'm feeling generous. :P
posted by kuroda
on 23 August 2011 at 19:31
thx a lot. i will click on the adds!
on 23 August 2011 at 05:36
@Oliver thanks. :) I always dream something weird actually. ~_~ I wish I don't dream in my sleep. hahaha @Curtis Actually that might be a good idea but I wonder how many people will actually seed the torrents. And I'm not sure if people will like that but I will take it into consideration when the ads and donation doesn't work. XD The reason behind all this server/domain thing is that I want the website to be the way I want it, you see. Wordpress is not flexible. @kazx Thank you very much. Please know that your support is appreciated.
posted by kazx
on 22 August 2011 at 23:44
thank you for the releases, i will click on your ads to support yours effort and i know about the dificulties of paying hosting when you can buy other thing for yourself. Obviously i will put the site in the whitelist of my ad blocking software :)