Gantz 346, 347 and 348!

on 27 October 2011 at 05:21

Hello, people. Long time no see. I have finished these three chapters three days ago but decided not to release them because I thought I should release them together with chapter 349 since it was almost done as well. But When I looked at my schedule today I decided that I should not make you guys wait any longer. I know that you all must have already read the speed-scan version. lol Let's hope that some of you still want to read the high-quality version. haha

In chapter 346 I have added an artwork from Lunatika as extra pages, and in chapter 348 I have added an extra page of my own colouring work when I was procrastinating with lunatika few days ago as well. I hope you all will like them.

As you guys maybe already know, I actually currently have NO AVAILABLE members working for me. I had to do almost a one-man-show on chapter 347 and 348, hadn't it been for s4d who descended upon the earth with angelic smile and said he would help. Urahara came a bit later but still, that helped relieved my workload. I got one new redrawer for Gantz yesterday but this is not enough. We used to have like fifteen people on a project. Please apply if you have time and are capable. I really need a new proofreader and cleaners for gantz. I also need a typesetter and a translator for Gantz as well, but in lower priority.

Click this link to see how much work we have to do in each chapter and you will understand!!!!!!!

kei18kun, if you are reading this, please know that you sent us a wrong text file for the test, please send again.
kyoshi, if you are reading this, please know that I have already accepted you as a translator, do contact me back!

Now that I'm done announcing my stuff, you can grab the chapters here.

Last week I found a cat under the maple tree in front of my house. I named him Mr. Casanova because he likes to be everywhere seducing people (including me).

Mr. Casanova

Mr. Casanova

Two weeks ago, I created a new pasta recipe, it came out pretty good. :D

tm's pasta

on 6 November 2011 at 10:12
@Duragon As antagonist says I rarely stay on irc anymore, but I can stay there today until the end of next week, you can choose whenever you want to message me. :)
on 5 November 2011 at 02:22
@duragon: Thanks for the support. Considering how busy TMie usually is, I don't know that she regularly hangs out on IRC. She may, and will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong :P but I don't imagine that's the case, I certainly do not. The best thing to do, as mentioned earlier would be to apply in the forum that I discussed in the last news post: http://whatever-project.com/news/49/1/18/10/11/help
posted by duragon
on 4 November 2011 at 21:16
i agree with you guys. there's no effort put in the speed scans.
"The vast majority of leechers doesn't really care about the scanlators who put effort into the series they work on, and care about the "quick fix", no matter how awfully translated, cleaned, edited or typeset the chapter".
i laugh of them(speed scanlators) when they claim to be high quality.
i want help you, when i can find you on IRC?
posted by robin
on 4 November 2011 at 12:22
lol i was just taking the piss..
and i thought guys and girls who read a quite gore manga such as gantz wouldnt mind a bit of french..
aison, reading useless stuff/articles in english would help you improve; tumblr/failblog/4chan/wikipedo for instance, and there's urbandictionary.com ;)
posted by -Lunatika-
on 4 November 2011 at 08:17
I can help with the Spanish versions hahahaha xD
posted by -Lunatika-
on 4 November 2011 at 08:14

Que emocion mi Kuwabara salio en la version de whatever Estoy emocionada *O*
posted by Aison
on 2 November 2011 at 07:47
@Anta: Nice one xD. But you are right, a ten foot pole would be a little cumbersome. Even my metric perception can tell that.

@TM: I'm sorry for having you to write it out so clearly.
on 2 November 2011 at 02:41
lol! Anta doesn't want to say bad words! Ok, let me try again here. @Aison twat means cunt = slutty woman, female genital. hahaha We are done almost done with 349 and 350 by the way; only have typesetting left.
on 1 November 2011 at 14:20
>_< i'm not going to touch that with a 10 foot pole...
posted by Aison
on 1 November 2011 at 13:52
I think we are going round in circles, because I have no idea what c*nt means. But maybe it is better so. And yeah, what is life without hope, even the slightest?