Gantz 349 and 350

on 6 November 2011 at 10:06

Well I guess we are catching up to the lastest chapter. Only that I'm going to have 6 exams in two weeks. lol and I have accumulated eight unfinished lab reports. xD I'm on the verge of going crazy. Thanks Luffyah for joining us and helping us clean. Without you, I don't know how we can go on. T.T We're still searching for proofreaders and more cleaners. Please apply.

It's really harsh on me, I don't have time to check and recheck, bothering japanese proofreader every second, clean and reclean, proofread and reproofread all the time. We need more members. So if you are available, duh, apply! haha

Grab your chapters here.

My gardenia has been blooming for the past few weeks. It's a miracle. Usually when I grow anything they all die. XD I'm so surprised that this pot gives me more than one bloom.

gardenia

on 14 November 2011 at 06:22
Thank you! This is the first time that I grow something and it blooms. T.T *hugs Aison and Robin*
posted by Aison
on 14 November 2011 at 04:04
My lousy plants are quite impressed by your gardenia. I almost think they look more pitiful than before. ;) Nice chapters as always and much success with your work.
posted by robin
on 12 November 2011 at 07:34
thanks for the chapters tmie-chan :)
and gawd your gardenia is awesome. i'm srsly.

anta, i'm sorry i'm just a leecher :(
posted by hell
on 8 November 2011 at 03:20
wow...8 lab reports
posted by kuroda
on 7 November 2011 at 15:42
on 7 November 2011 at 05:50
Nobody is going to congratulate me with my gardenia? I feel hurt. XD hahaha @Luffyah, we are very happy to have you. @Duragon, thank you. I just realised that I didn't leave my computer open, I will go home in two hour or so, I will open it. lol For the irc I mean.
posted by duragon
on 6 November 2011 at 20:31
thanks for the releases, i like your style of preserving details instead of use filters.
on 6 November 2011 at 20:20
And very glad to have you. Now if everyone would make that jump from leecher to contributor, there'd be more staff then we'd know what to do with XD. If only...
posted by Luffyah
on 6 November 2011 at 19:03
I came here for I don't know how many years, always being happy about new chapters. Now I am working on it, too.

That's the difference ^^ (sry for causing possible misunderstandings)
on 6 November 2011 at 17:42