Gantz 354 and 355

on 25 January 2012 at 09:35

Here you go, quite late but yeah I was busy and lazy. New staff members work very diligently. Thanks for joining us, Luffyah and A.S.C.E :)

Ah, by the way, the new releases are now 1400px height because the raws we got recently are very good. So I just want you guys to see all the details you should be seeing. :)

On a more important note, we need a new translator, Rossic is busy and Maxi is, well, busy. xD I don't have a permanent translator for Gantz right now, so I'm looking for one. Please apply if you are able to translate. I beg you. lol

Few days ago it snowed a lot at my place, I have some awesome photos of me burying in the snow in my lawn to show.

white vastness

I really like to step on virgin snow. The white vastness of it is also awesome. xD

buried

on 6 February 2012 at 05:36
@Pino You know I was joking right? xD Of course I don't live in a middle of nowhere. haha Although the part about manga is true. xD I do buy what I can, support the artists~ yeaaah~ haaha
posted by Pino
on 4 February 2012 at 12:10
Oh I see! wow you must have a very large manga library! I live in Europe too, but not in the middle of nowhere xD
on 2 February 2012 at 04:37
@Pino: I have my own satellite. lol And look at my face, obviously I'm asian. I don't use internet to read manga. I buy all the things I read. XD And even after I have moved to Europe I still order my manga from Asia. lol Yes! I order like almost 100 volumes per each time. hahaha
on 29 January 2012 at 20:24
+1 Internets! \o/
posted by Pino
on 29 January 2012 at 17:52
But .. but ... Reika is so ..... YUMMM!!! :P~~ lol TM why'd u have to be so reasonable about it! xD ... You do live in the middle of nowhere? o'rly? How did you ever come across such demented imaginary invention of humanity as Gantz? I guess internet is to blame, so the real question will be how you have internet in the middle of nowhere! ^^;;
on 29 January 2012 at 04:27
@Anta not as bad as how he runs his story at the moment. lol
on 28 January 2012 at 20:52
lol@Berserk >_< 2 months on, 6 months off, 3 months on, 9 months off :( Joke of a schedule that guy keeps haha.
on 28 January 2012 at 20:19
@Dee I don't think you can see much of my face in that photo, but I appreciate your kindness to flatter me. XD hahaha I'm no longer available, all my heart and soul is dedicated to my hamsters. And yeah I know, we are always late... @Oliver You are welcome. @Pino I do live in the middle of nowhere... @Pino Well you know he loves Tae, so I think it's hard to just switch his feeling so quick. Very very understandable... :( Yes, could be worse, could be berserk. xD LOL
posted by Pino
on 28 January 2012 at 17:09
Damnit! I never understood why Kurono never appreciated Reika!!! She's so damn hawt, even in 2D xD ... *sigh* and the long wait till the next chapter starts ... I guess it could be worst, it could be Berserk!
posted by Pino
on 28 January 2012 at 13:59
woohooo snow! Time for skiing :3
TM: I get the impression you live in the middle of nowhere! lol ;p
And thanks for the release of course :)