Gantz 360, Confession and repentance

on 24 March 2012 at 20:52

Actually, Urahara supposed to be the one who announces the release, but he fell asleep so I gotta do it. Well, enjoy our faster-than-usual release. Maxi and the rest of the members suffer from it. Be thankful.

Edit: this speed comes with its price you know. I had to stay up so late at night to finish it (4AM). Jenny typeset until 3 in the morning. That was why urahara fell asleep. We were doing our usual work in an extremely shorter period of time, considering that I wasn't actually waiting one week before I opened up the raw. So be happy about it. I also had to wake up early because I have an appointment, I feel so screwed up in the head right now.

As I have mentioned before, we need more members. I really need a proofreader and a translator for Gantz right now. So do apply. Talk to theAntagonist in our channel for the test. #whatever@irc.irchighway.net The entire crew stations there from now on, so if you want to apply to any position, just talk to one of them. Or send your application to whateverproject (at) gmail (dot) com

By the way I baked a pear pie on the other day:

pear pie

posted by moozooh
on 6 May 2012 at 18:24
Thanks a lot for translating Gantz. You're doing a great job!
posted by X_Zavios
on 24 April 2012 at 05:50
Yay! More Gantz!

*Dances*
on 14 April 2012 at 08:10
WWhhaaaaaaaaaa?!! You've just completely destroyed my entire belief system. You mean all those years I thought we all evolved from little winged eggs, was misplaced faith? Wow! Mind blown!!!!
on 14 April 2012 at 05:06
No, Anta. >.< That's just a chicken that hasn't completely come out of the shell yet. lol
on 13 April 2012 at 07:58
Awww. You didn't like my conjecture about the chicken/egg hybrid. :( Or is that the mutant you're talking about haha. I'm picturing an egg with wings (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/270/0/8/Egg_with_Wings_by_DavidTheDivine.jpg) ...amiright, amiright. >_>
on 13 April 2012 at 07:18
Anta, you contradicted yourself there. If it is* a 'rhetorical' question then it must be 'obvious'. >.> If you think about it in the term of evolution, the chicken must come first because the offsprings of the mutant can only come later after you have the mutant (new species) in question.
on 11 April 2012 at 19:52
"obviously"? It wouldn't be a rhetorical question if it were so obvious XD
I think whatever came first was clearly some kind of freakish chicken/egg hybrid...er...huh?
on 11 April 2012 at 03:50
If we think of it in term of the origin of the species, obviously it's the chicken. >.>
posted by Aison
on 4 April 2012 at 11:35
The old question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Thanks for the chapter although I didn't read it yet.
on 2 April 2012 at 10:59
Yes, because the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Easter is...Chickens... >_>