Gantz Chapter 321, Perverted help

on 21 July 2010 at 09:30

Sorry for the long delay (but I think you probably already used to it. lol) There was one week break in Gantz and then we had to order our own raw, so it took a while.

In all honesty, I had a very difficult time doing this chapter, there are cockroaches inside and I don't like cockroaches. I couldn't bare to preclean/qc/typeset those pages. They truly demoralised me...

Antagonist has made a note about the word 'lolicon' inside this chapter. For anyone who don't know what 'lolicon' is, open this link.

Enjoy the chapter.

posted by evilguy
on 30 July 2010 at 09:16
@Tranquil: how could we forget about you, your one of the only scanlators left doing Gantz (and a good job your doing of it too :D)
on 22 July 2010 at 01:48
Actually I found it even sicker that the cockroach got on Tae's back and tried to...rape her? Ugh, thinking about it makes me feel sick....like an alien cockroach? of all things! for f*ck sake. T.T And yeah, Gantz suit is not something an alien hose can just destroy, I think. lol
posted by robin
on 21 July 2010 at 23:46
they're more like grasshopper or something to me lol

love that part the pervert says "i'm lolicon" and "that's loli enough for me".
hilarious,
that's so very gantz. oku is sick.

@carrie
the suit didnt melt because.. well.. it's a gantz suit.
posted by robin
on 21 July 2010 at 23:35
tmie-chan we love you <3

no worries about releases pace here, whatever isn't a speedgroup and we shameless leechers aren't typical whiney naruto readers xD

uhhm.. anyway.. if you're using private raws, why not go all the way and use tankoubon instead.
one tank is worth two yj issues or something afterall right?
missing several color pages it might but anyway..

just a thought :)
on 21 July 2010 at 13:06
Thanks for downloading! I thought everyyyybody already forgot about us. hahhaa. About the font, I just follow the Japanese style, since it looks like that in the Japanese version. Is the reason it's hard to read because there is too little space between each character? If so I can fix that. I can change the font itself too but it's so hard to find something similar to the Japanese version. But if it's really the issue more than just the spacing between each character then I will relist the fonts and compare for a new similar one.
posted by kazx
on 21 July 2010 at 12:57
Thanks for the release ;D
Your scans are the best.
posted by kaizoku
on 21 July 2010 at 12:15
Thanks for the release. Don't sweat the wait time, your scans are the best for this series (my opinion at least) and is worth waiting for. ;)
posted by Carrie
on 21 July 2010 at 12:10
Thanks for the release!

You know..I've read through it a couple times and I still don't entirely understand how Kei managed to avoid getting stripped completely like the others.

Also: Do you guys have a different font you could potentially use in place of the one you use on page 21 of this chapter You all use it a lot and I never thought to say anything before, but uh. It's not the easiest to read. Short phrases and shouts are alright, but actual dialogue can be a killer. It's fine if you keep using it, but I thought I'd throw that out there.