I'm so sick of complaints and idiots.

on 5 May 2010 at 11:19

First of all, I want to say that I feel a bit disappointed at how some people process their tiny brains with barely anything intelligible. (For those who've never done any of these things I list below, just don't read this. I appreciate that many people support us.)

It seems some particular people just feel annoyed that I didn't let them complain something stupid and so they needed to try so hard as to impersonate me and using my name to post something stupid. I don't know if I should regret opening comment system on the website or not, but my idea of having the comment system for people to post their 'valuable' opinions or thanks for my members' hard work doesn't seem to enter these idiots' tiny brains.

There are also these type of hypocrites complaining about piracy to us. Complaining about piracy to a scanlator? Are you that low? I believe people visit my website to download the manga to read yeah? You are reading 'this' pirated manga version, aren't you? You already lose all the rights to even complain about piracy in the first place. Not to mention that we have a disclaimer page that I doubt any of these freaks read. And before criticising me about piracy why don't you stop downloading manga and go announce to the entire scanlation scene about your self-righteous?

Since there are so many of these hypocrites and freaks that commented something stupid or even sent me emails that monkeys can write better, I will have to resume the moderation system on comments that cor left off last time. If this continues we probably have to seek after banning system. I don't see why I would want these ungrateful people to read the manga my members try so hard to scanlate for you. Not to mention we buy the raw and scan most of the things. It's not like we ever ask anyone to give us a donation either.

So, all in all, I'm sick of this. I don't see the purpose of these freaks' actions. You want us to drop the scanlation or something? The comment system isn't for you to let out your insecurity frustration. Go jerk off somewhere else please.

on 6 May 2010 at 05:09
I think he just wanted attentions.
posted by Cnypmunk
on 6 May 2010 at 04:21
I am sorry to hear about all the trouble you have been having with comments. Moderating comments for a while is more work for you but a good way forwards if the problem persists. Banning can work but the determined may find a way around it and still cause trouble.
posted by Farow
on 5 May 2010 at 23:13
Some people just have nothing better to do.
posted by Geese
on 5 May 2010 at 20:15
What's your preferred method of communication?
on 5 May 2010 at 20:07
you want me to talk to you?
posted by Unblockable
on 5 May 2010 at 19:51
Can I raid your forums and IRC next? I already have a shell on one of those shitty sites on your server. Shared hosting is a bitch. I think I'm gonna r00t this server now.
posted by Geese
on 5 May 2010 at 16:53
Or even ask me why I'm doing it.
posted by Geese
on 5 May 2010 at 16:52
You could always just talk to me and ask me to stop instead of posting random speculation.
on 5 May 2010 at 16:22
@Farow I'd love to just do that, but I think someone name Geese is impersonating me, posting with my name and answering to himself. It's weird, and he's been spamming my site for a while now. Not to mention he kept doing it non-stop. =_= Like just few minutes ago, he did it again. Talking to himself with my name. Or I don't know, it might be some weirdo impersonating both Geese and me? I hope Cor will get to this soon. I'm kinda bored with this already.