Liquor&Cigarette Chapter 3

on 13 January 2018 at 10:27

Happy New Year, everyone!

It’s been a while, huh. I wish all of you a magical year. Our website has been updated, thousand thanks to our tech head, Cor, for that. Now you can post a reply to each comment!

My gratitude to everyone who gave us donations to renew our hosting one more year. We received 75 USD in total, the rest was covered by us.

Some of Whatever members have been requesting for a public channel on Discord for quite some time but their wish has never been granted...until now, that is! Click IRC&Discord on the navigation panel for the invite code.

Enjoy the new sexy chapter of Liquor&Cigarette. Many thanks to Kuusho for delivering the raw to us.

posted by tokkei12
on 14 January 2018 at 22:30
Thank you, and Happy New Year to you guys too!
posted by Xi Jie
on 14 January 2018 at 16:38
Thank you very much! Happy new year!!
posted by Olivia
on 14 January 2018 at 13:30
Yay, site updates and a wonderful new chapter! I love all of your guys' projects, thanks for the hard work. :)
posted by repowife
on 14 January 2018 at 13:12
Loooove Zaria's gorgeous work, I can’t thank you enough for bringing it out in English! I’ve bought all her tankos and will definitely pick this up when it comes out.
posted by Maute50
on 14 January 2018 at 11:19
Thank you very much for all you work and the new chapter, I'm happy to read!!
posted by gwendelp
on 14 January 2018 at 03:44
Happy new year, i hope you the best for 2018 !
Like always thank you for this new chapter and good luck for the remaining ones ! i'm not a IRC user but i like posting comments, like that scanlation teams know that they work for something..... thanks a lot
posted by BlueRozen
on 13 January 2018 at 18:30
Thank you very much!!!
posted by Georgie
on 13 January 2018 at 17:56
Happy new year to all of you guys too! We really appreciate everything you do. If not for you taking you're
precious time to scanlate this manga and all the others you do too, we wouldn't be able to carry on with the manga series' which mean a lot to us. Everything you do is really appreciated! I cant wait for chapter 4 of Liquor& Cigarette next, but until then, i'm gonna enjoy chapter 3! You guys are the best ;)