Quintuple G(361) A(362) N(363) T(364) Z(365) Release

posted by jenn9376
on 20 June 2012 at 12:11

Aaaaaaand we're back. Did you miss us? Me neither.

Sorry for the delay, but we were all kinda busy with real life and TM had exams and I was working hard lazy. I hope you will enjoy all these chapters and hopefully we will be releasing faster from now on (but don't count on it >_>). There is a lot of girl bitch essence put into these chapters, since it was mostly us girls doing them. You can think of this release as our lesbian product of love.

So grab the chapters from the usual place and don't forget to comment so we can feel so much better about ourselves and expand our egos so we can release faster. Maybe.

And we are still and always looking for new slav... um serva... err minio... ugh MEMBERS so feel free to try out and join our team.

Also here is something TM wanted to share (who is also really busy lazy and can't post this herself):

Here are some pictures from all the fun things she did instead of scanlating Gantz. And as usual, sweets. That you can't have.

midnight sun

Lemon Macarons:

lemon

Cupcake:

cupcake

posted by kuroda
on 21 June 2012 at 06:53
Sankyu! macarons are so good
on 21 June 2012 at 06:08
@anoyimous Oh...I have no idea what it does. XD hahaha I will talk to Corry about it, maybe he knows what's wrong with it. Sorry.
@ura LOL yeah I know, the curse is broken! Thanks to Sorceress Jenny.
@Morax I will try not to pile up chapters in the future. >.< I had so many things to deal with in the past months. Thank you very much for your support.
@Phoenix Yeah!
@Ringo Thank you!
posted by Ringo
on 21 June 2012 at 02:51
Waited for your releases. Thank you, as always. Those cupcakes look beautiful.
posted by Phoenix
on 20 June 2012 at 20:25
So many comments already! I guess I wasn't the only one checking twice a day for an update :)

Also: Yay!
posted by anoyimous
on 20 June 2012 at 19:21
Hi there!
First of all .. Thanks a LOT for doing this series! i certainly believe it is worth the wait ;)

but i have to say that you need to fix the download section, you must allow to at least let the browser know file's size... if you are triying to save bandwidth by doing that, i have to tell you that you are instead wasting it, cause every 4 of 5 attempts i get a corrupted file, so i end up downloading it 5 times.
i hope you take my comment into account

keep up the good work!
posted by Morax
on 20 June 2012 at 16:43
Half the enjoyment beside getting the release is reading the release post. This is the only group I actually take the time to do it. I guess that means you are awesome :)
posted by Urahara
on 20 June 2012 at 13:55
OH GOD!!
The word AMAZING is not enough to describe this EPIC Five-chapter release.
TEAM,YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!
THANK YOU.

P.S. ZE CURSE IS BROKEN! HOORAY!
on 20 June 2012 at 13:20
@Chris Oh that's nice, I've never really kept track of the releases.
@cor lol yes, we need this or we will disappear for sure.
@El & Chusz You're welcome. :>
posted by Chris
on 20 June 2012 at 13:00
A-we-so-me! Thank you for the release.
BTW, it seems that with this release you have scanlated 100 chapters (if you include the two specials too) of Gantz.
posted by cor