Vampire Library Chapter 16

on 27 July 2017 at 07:19

Hello, we are enjoying our summer holidays...with no qualms. No, we, I am not apologetic that we haven't released anything this month...not until now that is. lol Enjoy the chapter.

P.S. From now on he shall be known as Carbel.

Extra note:
I have to say that I have gotten quite exasperated by some periodic e-mails and comments of certain leechers. The owners of these comments/emails have these particular characteristics: 1. I don't pay for the manga; 2. I don't support the scanlators who work on them; 3. I am not going to be helpful in any way; 4. nor can I accomplish what they do; 5. but I will complain about their speed. We are not begging for your appreciation nor do we do this to garner popularity. Seeing as you are not in any way helpful, please be quiet even if you don't appreciate what we do here. You are not going to make us release Vampire Library any faster with your complaints. From now on, every complaint about the speed is equivalent to one more week delay.

It's harder than you think to produce a good quality work. Our translations are usually checked multiple times and the same goes with all the other steps. It's not like we simply translate and paste the translation on blank bubbles. My members went through hell each chapter. Don't demean their efforts and time spent. The script alone took over 20 hours from simply editing and re-editing. The dialogue typesetter and the SFX letterer--who actually drew those SFX in for you as close to the original style as possible spent days on them. I think you forget we have life and have more than one project, Whatever is just our casual hobby.

posted by Hideaki
on 7 September 2017 at 17:58
Try not to be bothered by those mean words~! Though I know it's hard to ignore them. XD But remember, you guys are cool enough as it is! Do it at your own pace or whatever~ lol. You have done a lot of good works, guys. I'm sure there are a lot of people who are grateful, right? Like me. Ehehe~ Thank you so much for your hard work! â
posted by Brandon Saylor
on 6 August 2017 at 22:45
Thank you!!! Let those leechers go to hell! You're awesome!~
posted by Dee
on 30 July 2017 at 01:44
Thanks for the release =D Really fell in love with this series. Sorry to hear you're getting crappy emails, wishing y'all the best!
posted by Paige V
on 29 July 2017 at 08:47
Thank you so much for the new chapter !!
posted by Gaviota
on 28 July 2017 at 17:31
Thanks a lot for your work, it's much appreciated, do things at your pace the way you want it to be :D
posted by Xi Jie
on 28 July 2017 at 15:31
Thank you for your work! It's sad that people harass scanlators like that, it's such a discouraging attitude.
posted by Maute50
on 28 July 2017 at 08:25
Thank you very much for all your work to share the next chapter, I'm happy to read!!
posted by tokkei12
on 27 July 2017 at 20:49
Thanks for the chapter!
posted by bewsbud
on 27 July 2017 at 19:20
Thank you for the new chapter!
posted by bolabulu
on 27 July 2017 at 18:39
<3 Thank you so much for the release! :-)