Vampire Library Chapter 4

posted by Ezumi
on 4 February 2016 at 20:46

Howdy, Ezumi here. It's already February huh, time sure flies by when you're lazing around at home doing nothing. Just kidding, here is chapter 4 of Vampire Library~ This one was quite challenging, but now we can proudly present it to you all (I think...)

On a side note, I am currently working on translating a Korean webtoon called One Plus One. It'd be great if I could get together a small crew dedicated to it - I am recruiting Korean translators, proofreaders (English and Korean) and cleaners (webtoon is in colour fyi) for now, feel free to leave a comment if you're interested! I mean, look at how desperate my cat is lol:

kitty

And just a general recruiting notice: We basically recruit everything, but in particular we are looking for an English proofreader* (LOL thank you for pointing it out @kaibutsu xD) for Kasane. Again, just leave a comment below~

Well that's all I've got for now, hope you enjoy the new release~

on 1 March 2016 at 09:37
@berubetto I have corrected the synopsis by excluding the last incorrect part. Sorry I didn't notice your post below, obviously you have read it, although I don't know how your synopsis derailed like that.
on 19 February 2016 at 21:39
Hahaha. T "pulls no punches" M. ;-D
on 15 February 2016 at 13:31
(lol you have to agree my synopsis is perfect. XD j/k)
About your synopsis, it's kinda wrong. See the above comment.
posted by berubetto
on 14 February 2016 at 20:43
Hello again! I wrote the description currently posted at mangaupdates.com on the Vampire Library page. I, uh, think I kinda maybe did a good job capturing the spirit of the work. Heh!

I still adore your synopsis, of course, but I'm curious what you thought about the one I wrote. Thanks again, even if you don't get around to it!
on 10 February 2016 at 06:10
Kai-chan, you are already in, how can you be in-in again? lol In-ception?
posted by Kaibutsu
on 7 February 2016 at 19:38
proofreeder -> proofreader.

Am I in?
lol jk, couldn't resist.
on 6 February 2016 at 11:44
@kirika_chan I have sent a reply to your e-mail address. :>
posted by kirika_chan
on 5 February 2016 at 22:10
We are a group that translates mangas to Spanish.
We would like to ask permission to use their scans and translations of:

Vampire Library

Name of group: Sweet Yaoi Fansub
Site: syfansub.blogspot.com.ar
Language: Spanish

Thanks very much!
posted by berubetto
on 5 February 2016 at 17:07
I absolutely ADORE Vampire Library! Your cat and your releases are bee-you-tea-full!!! Thanks for your hard work and for being up to the challenge of this chapter. I read each chapter that comes out TWICE in a row!
posted by Paige V
on 5 February 2016 at 09:03
Thank you very much for your hard work ^^