Vampire Library Chapter 8

on 16 July 2016 at 13:10

how very misleading as usual

I have to say I felt some sort of healing as I was working on this chapter. Red Theatre was quite harsh on me... Enjoy the chapter! I love how very misleading they are. xD

Before you start leeching, please notice our donation button on the top right. You know we have to pay for the server bill, domain bill and raws. If you feel like it, please help chip in some.

Edit: We are still looking for more dedicated members to this project, if you are interested please take a look at this page.

on 19 July 2016 at 09:17
@berubetto I think if it's per month we probably would have shut down long time ago. Haha luckily it's per year for the domain and server. For the raw, I pay when I have to. Hopefully many people can help reducing the cost.
posted by berubetto
on 18 July 2016 at 12:46
This site costing several three-digit dollars--is that per month?!?

I have seen some translators at wuxiaworld.com (Deathblade of I Shall Seal the Heavens, which is a great read there, as is Tales of Demons and Gods) use Patreon. FYI/FWIW.

http://mangastream.com/blog/77 discusses redrawing. People who are wondering if they might get into redrawing might find it interesting.

Thanks as always! It was amayayzing! Heh. I made up that word for describing Vampire Library!
posted by Valja
on 17 July 2016 at 11:26
Thank you for the release!! LOVE IT <3
I wish I could donate sigh. I'm no expert but I bet server domain & such must be very expensive :(
posted by orquidea_negra1
on 17 July 2016 at 09:27
Thank you so much for all the hard work.
posted by Paige V
on 17 July 2016 at 08:55
Thank you very much for the new chapter <3
on 17 July 2016 at 03:53
@Queen Oceananas: Aaaw well when you have even one dollar to spare, please donate. Thank you for the thought. People don't know this but this place is expensive to maintain. It's in several three-digits dollars. xD
@Tokkei12 :D
posted by tokkei12
on 16 July 2016 at 21:58
Thanks for this new chapter! And oh my what a beautiful cover :D
posted by Queen Oceananas
on 16 July 2016 at 20:22
Thanks a bunches for your translations!! The fujoshi theme in this chapter had me chanting 'one of us, one of us' the whole chapter! It really made my day, and I would donate if I wasn't a broke student. ;_;