Hello everyone, here is the second batch of June.
1. New serialisation: Tales of the Kingdom by Nakamura Askumiko. The magazine seems to publish two parts for each chapter. The first parts were published in the past as one-shots; their Japanese digital editions are currently free to read, follow the link inside our release if you are interested. We had a lenghty discussion over the names of the two main characters and our final decision was to just spell them in a way that reflected their pronunciation. I swear the discussion of this dreary topic took longer than the actual translation of the chapter itself. *laughs drily*
Meanwhile we are also looking for someone who can provide the raw of Double Mint extra. If someone can give us the raw, we will fulfil your request of translating it.
2. L&C Chapter 2. Hmm...sweet...(?) Here too, we are looking for a dedicated raw provider for this series. Contact us if you can do it!
Hello everyone, here is the second batch of June.
Hello our dear readers, prepare your heart for this:
Kasane is now licenced by Kodansha Comics. I should have known this a few weeks ago hadn't I missed Kai's message about it--my real life just burnt my HP to the last drop. We originally thought we would binge-release after June, but with this news we simply have to drop it.
It had been very fun for me to joint with Snoozing Scans. Kai is awesome.
Please support the author and this series by purchasing the official English volume here.
Hello everyone, June is here. *gurgles zombie sound* Here, the first batch of this month, enjoy:
1. A new oneshot about a vampire with peculiar taste, Bitter Relevé by Chise. (No, I will not allow 'Bad Dinner' as its title.)
2. Red Theatre's epilogue. This concludes the volume.
3. Oogle at Mano and Carvel.
4. Marvel his beauty and...the SFX! Good lord, too many SFX. Makes me want to burn all the pages to a crisp.
To Kasane's and L&C's fans. I originally planned to include them in the first batch but alas... You will have to wait for the second batch instead.
Greetings, I'm here to inform you that we will be relatively inactive in May. So whoever is waiting for Liquor & Cigarette chapter 2 that just came out a couple of weeks ago, extra chapter of RT+interview and more, Kasane, VL, new work of Chise, Zhen etc... Well... You probably won't be getting anything until June unless I am not the one approving the chapters. I'm busy. Also my staff have their own life, we only do this in our free time.
You may agonise in silence, but no complaint allowed. I'm sure you are aware that we sweat blood to produce the quality. We won't be any faster even if you lament out loud, it might have the opposite effect.
Hello, hello, hello, hello...
I'm back! It's me~ Mari- Tranquil Melancholy! Okay, it's been a while since my last announcement. Forgive me for stalling Kasane for so long. We *ahem* or actually just I *ahem* have been very busy. With this, it is the end of volume 3! We will try to release regularly from now on, but no promise. xD
Special thanks to Amy who saves Emi from mountains of work and allows us to continue with Vampire Library chapter 14 possible!
I am currently on a train going somewhere faraway to go even further away. It's kind of the same with this chapter, it's taking you to a more complicated and interesting plot ahead :>
Without further ado, please enjoy the long awaited cleaning and our cool and badass hunters *waves*
Please ignore my boring comment, read them right away!
Greetings, dear Leechers. Zhen is back. As there is no suitable word that can truly describe such beauty. With no further ado, feast your eyes.
To be honest, I think I like this chapter the most. LOL (No, not because of the explicit scene. lol)
Well...I guess it's a one-shot unless there is another chapter coming out later on...which we will gladly do.
Edit: Okay, people are going crazy over my 'one-shot' comment. It's just an irregular serialisation. lol Probably there will be more chapters coming out. I don't have the magazine with me right now so I cannot check, but it doesn't say that it is a one-shot in the colour page. So don't fret. If it will make you happy, I will put the project under 'ongoing'.
Honestly saw it came out since months ago but no one seemed to be doing it, we just arbitrarily picked it up a few days back because two raw providers requested that I scanlated it, combining with my love for Zaria, well here we are. lol I know we should be focusing on finishing Zhen and then get back on Vampire Library and Kasane. We will do that now...
Well, I believe you all miss this one. I have been putting it off for a while for many reasons... (Simply the translator has been very busy.) This chapter is the last of this tankobon. I hope you all enjoy it.
I'm going to finish up all the series that has already ended one by one from now on. So you might have to wait a bit for Vampire Library and Kasane. My goal is to focus on our main series after all the other short series are out of the way. (We have accumulated too many series...)